Your DH Experience
- Tastings, events, and education are all by appointment. Reservations are required to guarantee your experience. Reservations of 6 or less can be made by clicking the button below.
- Groups of more than 6 are subject to our Large Group Policy. Large Group policy states that there will be one ticket and aa minimum 20% gratuity applied. Please call us at 503-992-8545 or email our Tasting Room Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- Neither wine club pick-ups nor to-go bottle sales require reservations.
- Upon arrival at David Hill, please check in with our concierge.
- In order to provide an intentional and meaningful visit we do not allow outside food, personal picnics, or flying objects. This allows everyone to equally enjoy their experience on the property.
- Please order from our extended food menu - EATS - curated for your experience and to complement our wines.
- We allow those under the age of 21 to sit with your group. As a reminder, children must stay seated and be accompanied by you should they need to leave your table. Due to the seating capacity of our tables, we are able to accommodate groups of six or less. This includes non-tasters and those under the age of 21.
- Leashed, well-mannered, and attended dogs are allowed, outside, on the estate. Thank you for cleaning up after your furry friend. Dogs are not allowed in our tasting room.
- Click "MAKE RESERVATION" button below to reserve your experience.