In accordance with the most recent Covid-19 regulations, both indoor and outdoor seating options are available for reservation.
- Reservations are required for all tasting and glass pour experiences on the property, in 90 minute time slots.
- Wine Club benefits remain the same, however, reservations are required.
- The tasting room will only be able to accommodate groups of 6 people or less (please include any children in that number).
- A distance of 6 feet or more will continue to be required between separate groups. For this reason we ask that you and any children stay seated at the provided table and please leave chairs at home.
- At this time we are unable to accommodate pets on the property.
- For the time being, we ask that you please leave outside food at home.
- Upon arrival at David Hill, please check in with our concierge who will greet you on the porch of the tasting room.
- If you are stopping by to pick up shipments or purchase wine to-go, a reservation will not be needed.
- To provide a safe space for customers and our staff, we have enacted necessary cleaning protocols and will sanitize between groups
- In accordance with OHA guidelines, we ask that all guests wear face coverings when not seated at their table. All service staff will be wearing masks as well.
Choose from the following Flights:
Estate Tasting -18
Experience the diversity of David Hill Vineyard through our encompassing Estate Tasting. Included in this flight are selections from our aromatic white varietals, as well as a Pinot Noir crafted from all 7 of the Pinot Noir Clones on our property.
2019 Estate Pinot Noir Rosé
2019 Estate Pinot Gris
2019 Estate Chardonnay
2019 Estate Pinot Noir
Old Vine Tasting -20
Planted in the mid 1960s by Chuck Coury, our David Hill estate vineyard was planted to aromatic white varietals as well as the original 3 clones of Pinot Noir that Chuck Coury helped bring to the Willamette Valley. Experience this flight, and ask yourself whether vine age makes a difference.
2019 Estate Gewurztraminer
2019 Estate Pinot Blanc
2018 BlackJack Pinot Noir
2018 Estate Riesling
Reserve Tasting -24
Our Reserve Flight showcases both the vineyard and elevage (winemaking process) of The Wirtz & David Hill Estate. Experience how well Oregon wines can age by tasting a winemaker special selection from out cellar.
2017 Upper Slope Chardonnay
2018 BlackJack Pinot Noir
Discovery Series Tasting -18
Completing the original vision for the David Hill property, these wines showcase some of the most unique varietals brought back from Alsace and up from California by Chuck Coury. Made with native yeast to best represent these more obscure varietals which only produce 1-2 rows each, this tasting brings older winemaking techniques to the forefront.
Old Vine Cuvée
Block 16 Sylvaner
Whole Cluster Pinot Noir
Last Pick Riesling