- In order to maintain safe occupancy, reservations will be required for all tasting and glass pour experiences on the property, in 90 minute time slots.
- The tasting room will only be able to accommodate groups of 6 people or less (please include any children in that number).
- A distance of 6 feet or more will continue to be required between separate groups. For this reason we ask that you and any children stay seated at the provided table and please leave any blankets or chairs at home.
- At this time we are unable to accommodate outside food or pets on the property.
- Upon arrival at David Hill, please check in with our concierge who will greet you on the porch of the tasting room.
- If you are stopping by to pick up shipments or purchase wine to-go, a reservation will not be needed.
- To provide a safe space for customers and our staff, we have enacted necessary cleaning protocols and will sanitize between groups
- As of June 24th, in accordance with OHA guidelines, we ask that all guests wear face coverings when not seated at their table. All service staff will be wearing masks as well.
Wine Club benefits remain the same, but as stated above reservations will be required. Outside reservations will be weather dependent, and we will call the morning of the reservation if there is inclement weather.