- We want to provide the best possible tasting experience for you, therefore, we are able to accommodate groups of up to six guests. Please note: Children will continue to be included in your total guest count and need to stay seated with your group for the duration of your visit.
- We are excited to welcome friendly dogs back to our property. Dogs must be leashed at all times and are not allowed indoors.
- We are excited to share our extended food menu with you. Thank you for understanding our current policy of no outside food, personal picnics, or flying objects. This enables everyone to equally enjoy their experience on the property.
- Our entire property is a non-smoking facility. This includes e-cigarettes & vapes.
- If you are stopping by to pick up your wine club shipment or purchase bottles to-go, a reservation is not needed.
Choose from the following Flights:
Estate Tasting -20
Experience the diversity of David Hill Vineyard through our encompassing Estate Tasting. Included in this flight are selections from our aromatic white varietals, as well as a Pinot Noir crafted from all 7 of the Pinot Noir Clones on our property.
2020 Estate Rosé
2019 Estate Chardonnay
2020 Estate Pinot Noir
2019 Estate Riesling
Discovery Series Tasting -20
Completing the original vision for the David Hill property, these wines showcase some of the most unique varietals brought back from Alsace and up from California by Chuck Coury. Made with native yeast to best represent these more obscure varietals which only produce 1-2 rows each, this tasting brings older winemaking techniques to the forefront.
2020 6000 BC Orange Wine
2020 Estate Pinot Blanc
2020 Petillant Natural
Reserve Series Tasting -24
Experience wines that showcase our sense of place. Laurelwood soil and old vines, whose roots have reached the basalt layers, create
wines that express their true sense of place (terroir).
2020 Wirtz Pinot Gris
2020 Estate Wadenswil
2019 Estate Old Vine Pinot Noir
2019 Estate Blackjack Pinot Noir